During the cleansing period, follow the steps outlined in Stanley Burroughs' Master Cleanser:
One or Two Days Before Fasting: Consume only raw, living fruits and vegetables....straight from Nature, without preservatives, processing, or cooking.
- Salt water flush: Every morning, mix 2 tsp. of uniodized sea salt into 1 quart of filtered or alkalized water (preferably, luke warm: body temperature). It takes up to one hour for our body to eliminate the accumulated (from the night before) waste in the bowels. You will need to be convenient to a restroom.
- (Raw Cane) Detox Elixir™: Daily. When using the Detox Elixir™, the general rule is to mix a quart (32 oz.) of Detox to 3 parts filtered water (makes one gallon of fasting liquid). This is your nutrition for the day. The ingredients in the Detox Elixir™ serve as an internal cleanser, sloughing off the waste in our intestines, liver and kidneys. Furthermore, the juice tonifies the kidneys throughout the fasting period. *(For concentrated amino acids, some prefer to drink Detox Elixir™ straight up without mixing it with water. This is fine as long as you drink 3/4 gallon of water in between. As a general rule, one should intake a gallon of liquid for each day of cleansing.)
- Elimination tea: Every evening, steep a cup of senna tea or "Smooth Move". This is your nightly laxative. * Elimination is essential to the safety and success of this cleanse. Without step 1 and 3, you could experience harmful results from waste back-up (i.e. hives, migraines, flu-like symptoms, lack of energy, etc.).
- Breaking the Fast: The day after you end your fast must be devoted to rebuilding the acids in your stomach. Master Cleanser says to drink raw orange juice all day. We prefer sipping a quart (over the day) of fresh-pressed Alkalizer Tonic™ (raw cane juice™, raw lime & lemon juice, chlorophyll) as a low glycemic, highly alkalizing alternative.
Try to refrain from eating during the day. If you must, consume simple, raw vegetables and fruits. In the evening, begin introducing light foods, such as vegetable broth. Stick with raw vegetables, fruits, nuts and sprouted grains for as long as you wish.
Enjoy Raw Cane Detox Elixir™ for cleansing maintenance, as a vitamin/protein/ mineral supplement or as a meal replacement, on a regular basis.
Detox Elixir™ ingredients:
- fresh-pressed raw cane juice™
- lemon juice
- ginger juice
- bird cayenne